Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All by myself...kinda

Yesterday was my first day alone with all 3 kids, and I say "kinda" because Brook & Bryce were still here while I showered and got ready (but Brinley did have me up at 6am making her breakfast) then it was just me.
We took Ben to school, took Brinley to gym class, went to the post office, picked Ben up, came home - nursed, pumped, and snacked - then off to the grocery store for a few things. Whew!
Then we went to IHOP for free pancakes in celebration of National Pancake Day .
Busy Day.
It was Bowen's 1st trip to the grocery store.
And Bowen's 1st bottle later that night - first Daddy fed....
then Brinley wanted to help :) and she burped him.

Then Daddy had to take over for the real burping!
(And I just noticed my family wears the heck out of the white tee - lol)

Also, his umbilical cord fell off!
It was the perfect way to show Ben & Brinley how they got their belly buttons.
Quiet a day...and it all went well!

Today's plan is much simpler - take Ben to school, do laundry...
which my hubby has already started for me after feeding the kids breakfast :)


post signature


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great day, mama.
Way to go.

Allison said...

Well I tried leaving a comment and I guess it doesn't like me anymore...Anyway, I said I wish I could hold him! He is so tiny and looks so cute! Do you remember when Brinley was always trying to give Jenna a bottle? It was the cutest thing ever! I'm sure she'll be a great big sis!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!