Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OB Exam

Yesterday I had my exam which revealed I've gained back the pound I've lost and then some (pretty sure it's mostly in my ankles, which have become almost disfigured this past week-lol) so I'm up to 29 pounds! My goal was to stay under 30 so this baby better come quick, haha.
I still predict between the 14-21st for it's arrival because I'm only dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced and even after her exam I didn't have any major contractions!

He/She must not be in a hurry, which may be a blessing since we still haven't decided on a name :0

Feel free to suggest any...Bryce would prefer something that starts with a "B" and I prefer something that doesn't but is not too trendy.

post signature

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I like Brigham the best...and for a girl(which you KNOW youre not having) I have no clue...Lindy?? lol

Allison said...

I thought you decided on names? What happened?? And I gained 40 lbs, so you're doing a whole heck lot better than I did!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh, you HAVE to pick a "B" name-you're in too deep now!
Ha!
Look in the Freakonomics book...you'll get a good feel on some cool names and spellings.
It's really interesting how what we name our kids and how we spell their name can say about them or us.

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!