Monday, February 2, 2009

OKC Zoo

Saturday was really nice - a bit chilly by the time we made it to the zoo (after naps!) but still sunny and after being cooped up all week, we needed a day out.
Sooo glad I had help this time, because unlike at Thanksgiving, I could not have done it alone : )
Aunt Lindy & Ben checking out the crocodiles below... Brinley on a gorilla - they have statues everywhere & the kids love to climb on them.




We went thru an exhibit "Oklahoma Trails" that the kids and I missed last time. Bryce told Ben he was going to put him in with the bears...this is Ben refusing to get out of the stroller!

Daddy & Brinny in front of the waterfall.

An almost family shot...Ben still refused to get out of the stroller, lol.
Check out how low my belly is!


This one I just liked because the waterfall & ice.


post signature


No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!