Monday, February 2, 2009

OB check up

I missed last week's appointment but made it today despite my misery. I haven't been able to eat much since lunch Saturday - you name it...dizzy, nausea, tired, contractions, back pain, slight drop in blood pressure.

Anyway, I figured out today that I have the same tummy virus the kids just got over! Duh! I thought it was just me being 9 mos. pregnant and I was gonna demand to be induced, haha.

Check up was fine - BP 100/60, lost a pound, dehydrated but other than that, it's all good. Drink gatorade. Eat crackers. Stay near a restroom.
Next week...the physical exam!! Let's see if these contractions are doing any good.


post signature

2 comments:

Allison said...

I can NOT believe you are almost there! It seems like yesterday when we were all standing out in front of whatever restaurant that was and you were saying you felt queasy after something! And your belly picture is so cute! You definitely do pregnancy well!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Alright. You can do it. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!