Saturday, February 14, 2009

We're cool now

I never joined My Space, it just seemed "trashy" to me...don't be offended! I know not everyone on there is trashy, but I saw plenty of stuff that was.
So instead I started my blog, which I was hesitant to do because of privacy...then I realized we're not Angelina & Brad and not that many people care enough to stalk us, haha. And I'm kind of addicted to it now!

Anyway, I've been told Facebook is different and Bryce and I were told we needed to join so last night he signed us both up.
So we're cool now...right?



post signature

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm on FB too!
It's fun to reconnect with old friends from school!

HAVE FUN WITH IT

John Michael said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you crossed over to the dark side! -(this is Allison)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!