Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My shopping list...

These empty packages were left on the counter for me this morning...
Contact lense solution, face wash, bread & oatmeal.
Thanks for the reminder, honey!I guess he knows better than to tell me I need to go to the store, haha.
Actually we have both contact lense solution & oatmeal already.
And I did make it by Walgreen's yesterday after picking up Ben from school, unfortunately besides milk, it was all self serving...crackers & gatorade for me and well, the baby.
We'll see if I get the rest of my shopping accomplished today...

post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice passive way to tell you that you're slacking, mama. Hee hee...
Hope you're feeling well!
Tic Toc!!!
Tic Toc

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!