Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Party

Just a few pictures from Ben's class party... See the cake pop on his plate? He actually said "I don't want that"...little traitor :0
He did however want his valentines, especially the ones with candy.
So, I have to ask...does anyone really like sweethearts?
I think they're yucky and the kids didn't even eat them.

Brinley...
she came for the cookies.

Ben playing the dance & freeze game.
As you can see most kids froze in a normal position - not him, haha.

Cake pops, nothing special this time - strawberry cake dipped in pink candy with some heart & confetti sprinkles.
I did have several moms asking about them though so I directed them to Bakerella.

post signature


No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!