Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Saturday

We started out our Saturday with a little tour of "The Birthplace" at my hospital, just so I could mentally prepare myself. Then we tried out Jersey Mike's subs (because we've been watching the Food Network/Travel Channel lately, preparing for our "eating" vacation) which Ben declared "better than subway" and I agree.
Next it was shopping for soccer gear - I don't know who was more excited Bryce or Ben!
Of course, Ben had to try it out...
I can't get over how big he is getting lately!
He asked when soccer started and I told him next month and he thought that was just an eternity....to me, it's so soon my head is spinning, lol.

The weather was so great that we went to the playground after naps.
Brinley zooming down the slide...


Not sure what she's thinking here...
probably "another picture?...okay I'm looking...can I go play now?".


Daddy trying out his yoga moves on the balance beam..
Yes, he does yoga now - part of P90X and not as easy as he always thought. He's getting pretty good though :) and can even touch his toes!
Ben also doing his yoga, lol.

post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great photos from the weekend.
tour of the birthplace? You should be giving tours...not taking a tour! You're a pro by now!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!