Friday, February 13, 2009

Remembering Ryan

Ryan Clay
1976-2009Bryce knew Ryan his whole life. Their dads are friends & they grew up in a small town together.
We met in Jr. High - I was the "new girl" and he was a cute, hyper, little 7th grader. Despite being an 8th grader, I couldn't help but to become friends with him...he was fun. And years later when I had the worst drinking night of my life, Ryan looked after me and literally carried me home. We grew apart and I remember seeing him only one other time after that when Bryce & I ran into him a few years later.
Ryan was good to me - sweet and respectful, usually referring to me as "Ms. McLain". This song always reminds me of him and fun times we had at the Princeton skating rink.
His funeral is today.
My heart goes out to his family.


post signature

2 comments:

Allison said...

oh, I'm so sorry! That's so sad. What happened?

Jennifer said...

so sad...so sorry for the loss.
you mentioned very sweet memories of him. Praying for his family and friends.

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!