While sitting in the carpool lane I was reading Baby Talk magazine (I keep a stash, usually Glamour, in the car so I don't loathe the wait) anyway, I read an article that said Internet addiction is on the rise - especially with SAHM like myself.
Here are the signs:
- Do you check e-mail before doing other important tasks, like playing with or caring for your baby?
- Are you constantly forming new relationships online?
- Are you less productive at work or neglecting household tasks?
- Do you often stay online longer than you intended?
- Are you losing sleep due to staying online late at night?
- Do you crave computer time when you aren't logged on?
- Do you choose to go online instead of spending time with your partner?
If you answer yes to 3 or more of these, you might want to cut back or seek help.
Just don't start by stop reading my blog. lol.
Me? I don't think I'll be abandoning FB anytime soon, but I'll make sure I do laundry ever day ; )