Monday, August 25, 2008

10th Place- woohoo!

I'm trying to get the hang of the carpool lane at Ben's school so I can score a good position. Today I left 33 minutes before school was out. When I leave depends on when Brinley wakes up so I'm at her mercy. It takes about 4-5 mins. to get there and we didn't get a red light today so we were the 10th car in line. This is a victory because I was actually in the pick up lane and not on the side of the road!! One car bailed out at the last minute so we got to move up to the 9th position but then of course I have to sit and wait nearly 30 minutes for his release and it still takes me another 10 minutes to actually retrieve him in and leave the parking. It takes about 10-15 minutes to drop him off - so I spend about an hour (53 minutes today) taking him to school and back and I have a feeling it doesn't get any easier...
On the up side, he really is loving school!

post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!