Friday, August 1, 2008

My crazy "pregnant" husband

My husband believes he has sympathy pregnancy symptoms. There are 2 reasons I think he's seriously mistaken. #1 - I love my husband, but he is not a sensitive guy - at all, so to think that he's so in touch with the pregnancy that he feels it also just makes me laugh. #2 - the symptoms he's having, he had days before me, (and it's not just normal pregnancy stuff, by the third baby I know this) so I think he must have brought home some stomach affliction from the hospital. Aside from this recent set back my actual "morning sickness" is a lot better as I'm nearing the end of my first trimester... I wonder how long his will last - lol!

post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!