Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's official...

I had my first prenatal visit today and my pregnancy is "official". I liked my new doc but who knows who will be on call when I deliver. With Brinley, who was born on her due date, my doctor did deliver her...but what are the odds of that happening again? My due date is March 2nd so I was a few days off of my prediction of February 27th - So not only will I be wondering "is it a boy or girl?" but "a February or March baby?" We all know they arrive when they want to anyway! I learned that when Ben surprised us 2 weeks and a day before his August due date. We just hope to be blessed (yet again) with a happy, healthy baby, and if we're lucky...one with Brinley's sleep habits : )

post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!