Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stranded

I thought I was going to the grocery store today but my car wouldn't start - ugh! I waited a few minutes, tried again but it got worse until it was completely dead so not having anyone nearby to call - I was stranded today! At home at least but in need of food. When Bryce got home (with dinner in a paper sack) I went and got a new battery but it wasn't the correct one so I thought "I'm stranded again tomorrow?" which really bummed me out because I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow! but I think he's going to let me take his truck, after I drive him to work of course. I think he's mostly concerned about me getting to the grocery store so he can eat - haha.



post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

yeah, at least you were home! But welcome to our world, JM's car is still messing up, so he's been taking mine or I'll drop him off. It's not too bad though. Anyway, I hope you get to your doctor's appt, because I'm anxious to hear about it!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!