Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend update

It was a good one! I had Pancho's (mmm...craving it again already) with one of my best friends on Friday (love good food & friends!) and even though my trip to the Dmv was horrible, at least it's done and I'm a legal driver again. Saturday was pedicures, lunch, naps and the birthday party (kids had a blast) then home for the Cowboy's scrimmage. Sunday was a trip to mom's, lunch, naps then drive back home. The best thing I can say about that was that Bryce wasn't in the car with us! He had to wait until we were home at 8:15 to gripe at me..."you drive too fast, there's no food in the house, we're going to eat healthy this week"...blah, blah, blah. Brinley made both trips - down there and back - with no potty accidents! She still won't go #2 on the potty though. Oh, and yes there was mention of my size and twins this weekend but I knew that was coming. I also started a new book "My Best Friend's Girl" by Dorothy Koomson - has anyone read it? Well, that's my weekend in a paragraph - guess I better get to the grocery store now.

post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!