Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boys Night Out

Last night Bryce & Ben went to the Extreme Monster Truck Nationals for their first boy's night out! He had his first taste of cotton candy ($5!) and didn't like the way it melted in his mouth, haha. ($5 -wasted!!)

He got to ride in Sergeant Smash!
and took an "illegal" picture beside it.

His checkered flag, that he showed me first thing this morning. And no, he's not freezing - his lips are blue from his snow cone.

And his favorite truck of the night...Ghost Rider in action.
They had a really great time and got home really late, just like a true boy's night out!
Brinley & I ?
Too much testosterone for us...we stayed in.
After she went to bed I watched my DVR'd (is that a word?) shows, folded some clothes, put some low-lights in my hair to conceal my "tiger stripes" and decided since I also cut Bryce's hair, I should just go to cosmetology school : ) lol

post signature


No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!