Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice Day 4

Our driveway is still solid white (I won't bore you with more pics) but it is above freezing today so most main roads are clear - not sure why school was closed again?? But I am sure it's gonna be hard to get Ben to go back, lol. He still has a cold but is back to his old self. Brinley's fever is better but she's not herself yet:(

And for those of you wondering...my neighbors finally emerged & went to work today but still no kids outside.

Now, I've got to get going on my housework because (YAY!) I have visitors coming tomorrow! My mom & sister are a little concerned about me (I think) because I've had some bad days lately...well, Lindy usually visits often - Mom was last here just before the holidays. Anyway, I'm okay... just very pregnant, but I'll take visitors for whatever reason :)



post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ah, I wish we could visit!! We will have to one of these days! And about the schools, there may be even just one school that could be located in a bad place (say you have to drive over a hill) so they have to keep that one closed. This is how it was for Tulsa - they couldn't close one school without closing them all - it was all or nothing. Does that make sense?

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!