Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Try this...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies!
Mmm...made them last night.


I know you're not all big & pregnant like me, you probably have very noble New Year's resolutions BUT this recipe is so easy and yummy I have to recommend it. I got it from Bakerella, who got it from Betty Crocker. Here it is...

Betty Crocker Brownie mix (with Hershey's syrup) -prepare according to box.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix - prepare according to box.

Spread brownie mix in 9x12 pan then drop equal spoonfuls of cookie dough mix on top and lightly press. Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.


You can also add chocolate frosting but I thought that was a bit too much, haha. Enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!