Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not doing it...and more of today's thoughts

I have fabric with a pattern pinned to it all ready to cut out so I can make a new car seat cover for the baby. Just decided "nope, not gonna do it." I don't know how to make a matching "hood" cover, plus I'm just not in love with the material anyway. My motivation just went out the window...maybe I can save it for a shopping cart cover?
My poor baby, stuck with the same old car seat but at least I'm about to wash it.

Inauguration coverage has been on all day...I just want to see the actual oath. Why don't they tell you when that's gonna happen?

Last but not least...
Happy Birthday to Brookie!! I couldn't ask for a more adorable, wonderful sister in law :)


post signature

1 comment:

BrOoK said...

I just read your sweet comment for me! You made my day and I couldn't ask for a sweeter, adorable sister in law:) love you!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!