Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend pics

We did lots of jumping this weekend! Okay, not me...but the rest of the family. Although I found myself wondering as I near my due date if a little bouncing might help - lol, just kidding.
Saturday was really cold but that didn't deter my kids! For fear of CPS being called, we had to insist they wear hats & jackets.
Brinley, of course, quickly discarded her jacket and as she jumped her hat fell over her eyes... She soon took it off as well.
This is my favorite...
A couple of days ago they started adding balls into the mix and Ben loves to do mid-air kicks. Future soccer star???

They love when Daddy joins them!
I cringe because it gets wild.
Here he is playing a game they call "bomber" in which he does a big seat drop and usually makes them lose their balance.

This one they call "popcorn" - they lie down and Daddy makes them bounce all around.

post signature


No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!